- We have endured and overcome or succombed to tribulation since our separation from God, our father, more than 6,000 years ago.
- Ironically, tribulation underpins God’s amazing plan to restore the intrinsic, essential relationship He intended to have with us from the time He placed Adam and Eve in the garden.
- In the last book of the Bible (Revelation), He foretells a final great tribulation in preparation to restore His intrinsic and essential relationship with ALL of us.
- It seems we now stand facing the great tribulation.
- Following the great tribulation, God promised to restore the earth and the heavens.
- The overcomers of tribulation will rule with Jesus in God’s kingdom on a renewed, and finally at peace, earth.
The MoON TUG Village has three goals.
- To change minds by presenting the truth.
- To change lives by activating a culture of love.
- To change course by unifying the nation of Christ.
The chart below shows the message, guiding scripture and the MoON TUG Village service(s) related to each goal.